1. Soak Red Dates in water to nourish the liver and detoxify
A brewing detail of Red dates determines its efficacy. The peel of red jujube is tough and difficult to digest. If the whole jujube is brewed, it is difficult to completely dissolve its active ingredients, so it is best to break it apart before brewing.
Also note that fresh red dates should not be brewed or boiled. This is because it is very high in Vitamin C, and boiling it in hot water can seriously destroy vitamin C.
2. Red dates make tea, nourish qi and protect the throat
Red jujubes can be used to make tea after frying and drinking, which can help with stomach cold and stomach pain.
If you add longan, it is a blood-enriching and qi-tonifying tea, which is suitable for teachers, salespersons and other people who use their throats more frequently.
3. Red dates boil soup to relieve cough and moisten the lungs
In the "Bixiaofang" written by Yu Xu in the Tang Dynasty, it is recorded that red dates, white fungus and rock sugar are boiled together to relieve cough and moisten the lungs.
Material: Tremella: 20 grams (about half), red dates: 20, rock sugar: 60 grams (you can add or reduce the amount according to your taste)
Method: Put the white fungus in clear water, remove the stalk, tear it into small pieces, put it in the pot together with the red dates and rock sugar, add 6 bowls of water, after the high heat boils, switch to slow heat and cook for another half an hour, that is, Can be turned off.
4, red dates boiled eggs, blood and beauty
Use red dates and longan to boil brown sugar water. When the dates are rotten and the longan is soft, beat an egg; continue to cook the eggs over low heat.
Red dates, longan and brown sugar all have the effect of nourishing blood, and the boiled eggs are very nourishing.
Jiangsu Tiankang Food Co., Ltd.
Tiankang developed relying on agriculture and food processing enterprises, the use of local natural resource advantages, the introduction of foreign advanced equipment, combined with years of production experience and constantly develop new varieties. Now the company has passed ISO9001, IS022000, Kosher QS,the FDA certification.
- Company Name: Jiangsu Tiankang Food Co., Ltd.
- Representative: Wang Changxian
- Product/Service: Dehydrated Vegetables , FD Vegetables , Fruit Powder , Vegetable Power , Food Ingredients , Dried Vegetables
- Capital (Million US $): US$ 3,000,000
- Year Established: 1996
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Export Percentage: 61% - 70%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 4
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Bali Village Lincheng Town Xinghua City,in Jiangsu Province
- Contact Person: Mr. Wang Changxian
- Tel: +86-0523-83105086
Premium Related Products